Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi .had a rattle coming from my turbo for a few days.whent to my local garage to be told the turbo is on the way out .brilliant.15 reg 1.4 mokka 44000 miles doesn't seem to have lasted very long .the car is looked after .not driven hard .any one got any comments thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,918 Posts
Unfortunate news but you are not alone. If you enter "turbo rattle or turbo noise" in the Search Community you will find it's not an isolated experience.

·
Registered
1.6 CDTi (136ps) Techline
3 Posts
Hi.. I've just had the turbocharger fail on my 65 plate Mokka (77k miles) it has been replaced by a local garage, however they believe that this may have been caused by low oil pressure, (although I never had any low oil pressure warning light appear on the instrument panel). They are saying this as
they have checked the oil feed to the turbo prior to starting the car up and there is very little oil getting to the turbo.They believe that the oil pressure may be governed by an ECU. They have contacted vauxhall, but surprisingly they are offering no information or assistance. Could anyone confirm if the ECU has any bearing on oil pressure. Or why the oil may not be getting to the turbo.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts