Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might like to see some of the Mokkas newly arrived off the Tulane. There are lots more too!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes indeed! I sat in her & fell in love - as I've never bought myself a new car before I'm just a bit excited!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was so busy ogling mine I didn't look at the others properly - soz! Just looking through the photos of mine, in the background I can see plenty of black, blue, white, silver and a few red, two grey but no brown in the shots I have - but I only went to one corner of a massive compound so if yours was on the Tulane then he/she'll be sitting quietly waiting to come to you. We've just gotta hang on in there a few days more...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Chokkamokka said:
I was so busy ogling mine I didn't look at the others properly - soz! Just looking through the photos of mine, in the background I can see plenty of black, blue, white, silver and a few red, two grey but no brown in the shots I have - but I only went to one corner of a massive compound so if yours was on the Tulane then he/she'll be sitting quietly waiting to come to you. We've just gotta hang on in there a few days more...
Two grey ones
that's must be topcoat gooners and mine accounted for

·
Registered
572 Posts
Can you pop back down a week on Monday and do the same service lol....

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
A few of you will be getting tick 3 soon. Nice work CM, hopefully we aren't leading you into getting into trouble.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ooo hopeine is in amongst that lot too xxx is it really happening. Been waiting soo long !!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
To all Tulane sailors from a Fidelio sailor - not long now everybody - had mine a week now AND ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!!! Congrats on 'staying the distance' Vauxhall should give all of us an 'Endurance Medal'! Happy Mokkaring to you all!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Zig62 said:
To all Tulane sailors from a Fidelio sailor - not long now everybody - had mine a week now AND ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!!! Congrats on 'staying the distance' Vauxhall should give all of us an 'Endurance Medal'! Happy Mokkaring to you all!
Totally agree Zig62

·
Registered
93 Posts
Chokkamokka said:
Thought you might like to see some of the Mokkas newly arrived off the Tulane. There are lots more too!

That's made my day, that has!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just had it confirmed from VCS that mine was on board the Tulane

They seem to think it will be at my dealership this week. HAPPY DAYS

I will believe it when i see it!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good news Sharkman. There'll be two more Mokkas to spot in Bristol soon. Do you reckon you'll get yours this week/next?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Chokkamokka, I would think it would be next week
My dealer is slow to do anything. What about you, have you heard anything yet?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nothing heard today but my dealer did say he would be on leave today so I'm hoping for news tomorrow. but realistically I'd say taking delivery next week is more likely than this week.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thats a fab pic ChokkaMokka, plenty of Mokkas fresh off the Tulane cargo ship.....i guess we're gonna be seeing a lot more on the roads soon. Enjoy Mokkering

2,500 completed miles and i'm still driving it like the first day I brought it home

1 - 20 of 67 Posts