Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm a new member - still waiting my 1.7 4x4 cdti (ordered 26 Nov). When we ordered & agreed trade in etc our existing car had 6 months MOT to run. It now looks like we'll have to re MOT & service it whilst still waiting for our Mokka. Our garage (Evans Halshaw - part of Pendragon group) will not bear the cost but I believe other Vauxhall dealers may have set a precedent already. Any infor would be useful. ttfn Bazza

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
While you can't get away from the fact that it'll need an MOT could you delay the service? A lot of cars service intervals are quite high miles inbetween. Lots of MOT places do deals on a single MOT as well so you wouldn't have to pay full price.

·
Registered
264 Posts
do the mot forget the service as when it gets sold on it will have a service anyways why should you do it for the benefit of the dealer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi, did you order specific extras? Just asking because I originally ordered the 1.7 cdti diesel 4x4 with the winter pack, was originally told March delivery. AsMarch approached I was contacted and told it would more than likely be June or July so I asked them to try and find me the same model car elsewhere. They found me one in a diffent colour, which I. Like better! The only difference was it did not have the winter pack. As my trade in was due tax! mOT and service I was happy to ale the alternative and picked her up last week. An awesome car, I love it and an easily live without the winter pack!

·
Registered
7 Posts
We are in same position!! Ordered the same as you early jan and told end of march with part ex on the Astra. Now being told end of April which means having to tax, service and mot the Astra. So disappointed!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Brionne said:
We are in same position!! Ordered the same as you early jan and told end of march with part ex on the Astra. Now being told end of April which means having to tax, service and mot the Astra. So disappointed!!!!
We ordered 4/2 it's going to be July/August now !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts