Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i ve got my order/tracking number from my dealer so my question to you mokkateers is what do i do now how and where do i go to track my Mokka any help with this would be appreciated.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dealer told me today that estimated date on tracker is usually the latest date you will get it. Dealers can also prioritise delivery as the transporter may not come straight from dock until its full for the area its going to and deepest Norfolk doesnt seem to have any about at the moment.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wilf - From what some of the other members are experiencing on here i would take what your dealer said with a large pinch of Salt!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Glassy said:
Wilf - From what some of the other members are experiencing on here i would take what your dealer said with a large pinch of Salt!!!
I know that as ive had 16 Jan, end of Jan, then 4-6 weeks delay, and now sometime in March although tracker est is 5 Apr, so anything before is a bonus. Good job my van MOT and Tax is until June although someone has just scraped my bumber after garage agreed a price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Wilf yes not expecting any nicesurprises only ordered a week ago so probably looking April to May till i get my hands on it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi people,
Just to give you a better idea regrading delivery, I placed my order in Sept 12 with a due date 11/01/13. Recieved a call from dealer on 10/01/13 to say my car had arrived at the branch, a day earlier than expected. Recieved a further call from dealer today 12th saying the car will be ready for collection on 15th from store. So all in all you should get your Mokka's around the date quoted (unless your unlucky like Lovestallion whose delivery has missed by a week)

·
Registered
572 Posts
does anyone know where the list of event codes were? I'm sure someone posted them to this forum but I can't locate them....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts