Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked track my VX and I've a 2nd tick in the box which I should be happy about but it's taken from it's build date on 25/2 till 15/3 to perform checks for transportation. My delivery date has moved from February to a stable 26/4 for 3 months to a now absolutely ridiculous 17/5. That's exactly 6 months after I ordered it.

And now I don't know if we will get the damn thing until a week before we go on holiday in it. .

Thoroughly naffed off big time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm now the same as BB, 2nd tick and date pushed back to the 17th

·
Registered
37 Posts
we could all be in the same boat excuse the pun I will just wait for the phone call..come and collect it would like it to be during the summer months in the hands of the GM gods..........my 19th April date taken with a pinch of salt......./

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
You're another one who ordered the flexfit like AlyG aren't you? Mine went foreword upon reaching tick 2.

Sorry about the delay. Also sorry that this thread is probably going to get locked since as well as the tracker thread you have open threads about your order. Good day.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's OK, I'm lying down now if anyone else would like to kick me in the nuts then feel free as I'm numb now.

Well and truly Mokked off. Edited by: Bandage_Boy

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DietCokeBloke said:
You're another one who ordered the flexfit like AlyG aren't you? Mine went foreword upon reaching tick 2. .
DCB. How long was it for you from order to delivery?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ouch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.