Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 66 Mokka X a couple of months ago that came with a towbar, finally hooked up the trailer last weekend and was greeted by a nasty beeping every time I indicated... I think that's a sign of generic electrics? Also noted that the parking sensors / reversing camera don't disable with the trailer fitted. So am looking to replace the wiring with the official kit.

I've searched the forum for details and got the part number (95270935), links to the fitting instructions (http://www.ifz-berlin.de/ins_pdf/95178288.pdf)... but can't find one to buy online. I did find this one Genuine Vauxhall Mokka X Towbar Electric Electric Wiring Harness - 13 Pin | Official Vauxhall Store but the picture looks very different to what has been described on the forum (although searching google for the part number 42710807 does return some pictures with all the plugs attached...)

Has anyone bought the above part? Or am I best getting in touch with the local Vauxhall dealer and ordering the part through them?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Your first link is the same as the one I fitted to my 2015 mokka 1.4.
A plastic holder that bolts to the body and holds the control module.
It fits behind the plastic panel, on the left, in the boot.
It was just a straight forward plug and play and worked perfectly.
Rear parking sensors are disabled when the socket is in use.
No additional beeping on indicators.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I bought mine second hand.
It was only a few months old but the previous owner was changing cars so he took it off.
It is a Westfalia detachable swan neck towbar.
The electrics came with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts