Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my Misty Lake Tech Line 1.7 Diesel four
wheel drive yesterday from Wakefield, so far so good, although so far I have only
done 40 miles. I have to learn about
everything that it will do, I have had two lessons, more to come!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I also look forward to hearing comments and ideas from other
owners as time goes by.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Many members like the misty lake colour and are perplexed/surprised that I was discontinued although that may only be true on a factory build as I picked up a new brochure a couple days ago which had a sticker in stating that the colour was no longer available on a factory build. You will certainly have a rarer coloured car and with it being a great colour may help in the future if and when the time comes for you to sell.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Oh come on !, not only do I have to contend with our order for misty lake being declined and having to change to silver, I now have to look at proper tasty photos of misty lake on here

Why the hell did they discontinue that colour its just stunning

Enjoy.

Macca

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Macca said:
Oh come on !, not only do I have to contend with our order for misty lake being declined and having to change to silver, I now have to look at proper tasty photos of misty lake on here

Why the hell did they discontinue that colour its just stunning

Enjoy.

Macca
I can't understand it either. I am not even sure that they have discontinued it. I picked up a later edition brochure a couple of days ago and where the colours are was a sticker saying that they were no longer accepting misty lake for factory orders. I know that there are stock options with the colour still available for the colour but does it also mean that they are continuing to make the misty lake for stock options. I think that the sticker is a little ambiguous to say the least.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
No the stock misty lakes that are ones that were put into the system before the point they discontinued it. After they are all processed that will be it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just out of curiosity I looked at the Opel, Chevrolet and Buick web sites and their Mokka equivalents.

Chevrolet and Opel have the exact same colour range as Vauxhall, Buick however have the same range plus Glacier Blue, which looks identical to Misty Lake.

Am I right thinking they are all built in the same factory? If thy are there has to be a marketing decision behind Vauxhall dropping Misty Lake.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Maybe they don't like colour in South Korea, the Antara is very monochrome.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thats a very nice looking misty lake. I cant wait for mine to arrive. It should be in the uk now but i dont think its left Bristol docks yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope yours arrive soon, well worth the wait. Until I saw the comments about the deletion of Misty Lake I knew nothing about it, looks like the best colour, butof courseI would!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Picked up my Misty Lake 6 days ago! The showroom guy was surprised when I told him that this forum was commenting on the discontinuation of the paint colour and said that he continued to order them! Pleased as punch with my 1.7 CDTi so far. Experienced the first 'burn off' of the DPF today, boy did that smell!!
Edited by: Smiley

·
Registered
817 Posts
Diesel Particulate Filter. I have no idea what it does tho lol

·
Registered
817 Posts
Oh it removes the soot! Edited by: Ixasio

1 - 16 of 16 Posts