Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The blue one was a diesel SE and they weren't against each other so don't worry :) I'm really unsure if I've ordered the right one now... 1.6 SE in blue, think I want a 1.7 SE in White now hmmm

Anybody drive a 1.6? Are they really slow? I've got a corsa VXR now so I'm worried about the drop in power :(

·
Registered
313 Posts
Im dreading the drop in power too gez, got an astra coupe 888 at the mo (region of 240 horses) it's going to be a verrrrry strange feeling jumping in a derv.
Did you notice if the 1.7 se in blue had nav?

As for the 1.6 I dont understand why anyone would order one with that engine, isnt it the highest road tax and slowest?

Edited by: Andy_H

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think it did have sat nav but not 100% sure.

Think I have made a mistake with the 1.6 but knowing the dealer I'm getting it from has one in stock for me to pick up when I want made me say yes :/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Evans Halshaw and Lookers said they would keep a mokka for me until March so I'm sure they wouldn't force you to have it before March. I'm going down later to talk to them about the Mokka, want me to do any digging to find out?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.