Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Next to a land rover discovery I think it was, might give people an idea of how big it is

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think that's mine at the front ......wishI

·
Registered
45 Posts
They look brilliant. Can't wait for mine !!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Is it me or does the first photo look like they are fused together???

Hope not.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Weather permitting i'll be popping into that dealer tomorrow - its the one I use lol :) making sure mine hasnt arrived massively early and that I can pick it up on march 1st

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The blue one was a diesel SE and they weren't against each other so don't worry :) I'm really unsure if I've ordered the right one now... 1.6 SE in blue, think I want a 1.7 SE in White now hmmm

Anybody drive a 1.6? Are they really slow? I've got a corsa VXR now so I'm worried about the drop in power :(

·
Registered
236 Posts
Any engine in the mokka is going to feel really slow compared to your VXR Edited by: Harper31

·
Registered
313 Posts
Im dreading the drop in power too gez, got an astra coupe 888 at the mo (region of 240 horses) it's going to be a verrrrry strange feeling jumping in a derv.
Did you notice if the 1.7 se in blue had nav?

As for the 1.6 I dont understand why anyone would order one with that engine, isnt it the highest road tax and slowest?

Edited by: Andy_H

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it did have sat nav but not 100% sure.

Think I have made a mistake with the 1.6 but knowing the dealer I'm getting it from has one in stock for me to pick up when I want made me say yes :/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just zoomed in on the picture and it has got the sat nav by the look of it, you ordered yours with say nav then?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sat Nav and rear cam lol, hope it isnt ready as I dont want it till march, he'd probably hold it till then, but I also hate the thought of it sitting around for ages lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Evans Halshaw and Lookers said they would keep a mokka for me until March so I'm sure they wouldn't force you to have it before March. I'm going down later to talk to them about the Mokka, want me to do any digging to find out?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts