Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am about due to change my car, I have been studying the brochures and visiting the showrooms, at the moment I drive a 1.7 Astra, my plan was to change this for a 1.6 Focus. However a fly has fallen into the ink as I stumbbled across a Mokka in the showroom. The Mokka is not what I would normally buy and I still fancy the Focus, but for some strange reason I cannot forget the Mokka. It's cast a spell on me and I cannot commit to the Ford, but I keep needing a fix from this site to make my mind up. Great forum, great content keep up the good work, and I'll keep taking the medecine.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Make your mind up soon or you wont get a mokka this year LOL waiting list is a bit long unless you are willing to settle for a dealer stock one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I will need to get my skates on, probably make decision this week end and place order then. When ordering is the waiting list longer for certain colours or models. I was quite take by the SE with the tan interior, it might sound strange but on the images you have posted I do like it, has anyone seen it in real life, if so what are anyone's thoughts. Thanks

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
As you might have seen on the other threads there seems to be a theory that a dealership is only allowed order so many a month so you might need to ring round the dealerships. I have a feeling that the cocoa saddle up combo on the SE is fairly rare as I don't think any of us have seen it in the flesh yet though some have ordered it. There might be a stock Mokka out there with it but you're going to have to hit the phones I'm afraid.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mokornot we weren't even looking for a new car 2 months ago ! Just happened to be in local dealer with son who was buying a corsa when there it was !!! Pride of place in showroom, came home told hubby who scoffed at me drooling over 4 wheels, he went with son to collect the rosa & came back with mokka for a test drive .........the ret is history & our Ruby is now on the drive !!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I didn't even know the Mokka existed when I went in to buy an Astra.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I was about to walk to the Nissan dealer for a QQ when someone said have you looked at the Vauxhall, meaning the Antara, Mokka popped up on the website. Ticked the boxes QQ didnt, DRL,and DAB etc.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I also didnt know about the Mokkaand wasnt even initially offered it from my fleet company until i happened to mention that i currently drive a Vauxhall - "Oh well, as you have a Vauxhall what about a Mokka???".... the rest is history

·
Registered
110 Posts
i was about to part trade my prius to a kia sportage but good thing my mrs needs to buy milk to my hungry 2 yr old so we went to tesco but beside it was a vauxhall dealer so since its near we went there just to check the antara which was on display outside. so behold when i enter the sliding doors i saw the one of a kind boracay blue car which i dont even know it existed and while i was checking its lights it was like staring at me and telling me Hi my name is mokka lol. then 2 hrs after that the rest is history.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replies, all a similar story to mine, maybe Vauxhall have managed to create a car that casts a spell on you when you look at it, that says ""˜buy me'. I will go out this weekend and make my choice. Will see if I can find a tan interior, which would mean a white car. if I don't get a tan interior it would be the Boracay blue (very nice in this car). I might hit the phone first.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Tan leather interior on SE also found on the black and the brown colours. Good luck, there will be a few phone calls.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Morning spent calling Vauxhall dealers, with mixed responses from them, mostly very helpful checking around but none had any Mokka's with Leather Tan interior, one did suggest may be easier to find Antara with Tan interior to see how this looks, and one did say never sold or ordered any Mokka with Tan interior then said this could be because its an awful could and looks disgusting""¦.With a response like that no wonder they have never ordered a Tan one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts