Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just had a tip off on another Vauxhall forum about this site, I was begining to think I was on my own with my Mokka!

I bought mine fresh from the showroom at the middle of December, Black 1.7 CDTI SE 2WD.

I only bought the mokka because the 61 plate Astra Sports tourer SRI I had was the biggest pile of the preverbial I have ever owned! I decided to get rid of the Astra after many issues and I saw the Mokka in the showroom.

I have to say I think it's the nicest Vauxhall I have owned, and I've owned a few! It's excellent on fuel, comfy & roomy, I just miss the bootspace but I can live with that.

I ordered the spacesaver and bits that come with it and I am currently waiting for a towbar.

I have had no major issues, I will post what I have come accross elsewhere on the forum.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello Niner, and a warm welcome to you.
No, you are certainly not alone - there are loads of us here to keep you company. You'll find usin various stages of elation....excitement....despair....but mostly WAITING!!!

Have you got a camera so we can get our 'fix' of seeing a real life one?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the welcome, just posted some photos in the gallery.

Since owning mine I have only seen 1 other on the road and I travel accross the country every week!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello niner good to see you here. i dont know if you remember me we used to be on the other mokka forum LOL.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mastermyk said:
Hello niner good to see you here. i dont know if you remember me we used to be on the other mokka forum LOL.
Hi mate, yeah I remember, glad I found this forum, felt I was getting ganged up on by Antara fanatics there LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts