Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a few who have estimated delivery of 5th April - is your estimate still 5th only Ive just checked the tracking site and mine has just changed from 5th to 12th April. It was showing 5th this morning.

Chris

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mine gone to 19 Apr from 05 Apr Edited by: Wilf

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dealer has just phoned me to say it is due 14th April. Checkedtracker site and its still saying 12th April so at least it more or less tallies with the dealer date :)

·
Registered
767 Posts
chrisbr said:
My dealer has just phoned me to say it is due 14th April. Checkedtracker site and its still saying 12th April so at least it more or less tallies with the dealer date :)
There have been a few people with a shuffle of a couple of days. It hardly seems worth it for the dealer to mess about for the sake of a couple of days. Within a bit they will most likely all be on the same boat so it's morea case of shuffling the cartransporters around to get the most efficient route for delivery. Some poor logistics worker is probably going into melt down trying to keep up with it all.

·
Registered
197 Posts
on the tracker my date has moved from week ending 5th to week ending 12th.
Ihaven't spoken to my dealer yet but he had said it was due to arrive on the 1st when it had said the 5th.

Iexpect they have been moved around to go onto a specific ship. I still dont have my 2nd Tick box on the trackersite even though the build date was 1st of Feb. Now a 10 week transortation process???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts