Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just after people's opinions about removing flex fit from my mokka order.

I definitely want a cycle carrier for at least 2 bikes, but I thing I would also like a tow bar for when taking a trailer to the tip with garden rubbish

What Re people's thoughts on this?

Regards

·
Registered
315 Posts
Never had the flexfit so cant really comment. I'm sure it's not a patch on anything from Thule where bike carriers are concerned.

I have a towbar on mine and I use a 2 bike thule mounted carier. If you think you would use a towbar for other reasosns other than just the bike carrier I would go for that option.

I tow either small trailer for the tip, a boat or my bikes.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Don't do any towing anymore so no need for a tow ball, but I'm sure that if I was going to get a bike carrier I would go with the Thule and at least have the option of the two scenarios.

·
Registered
506 Posts
chappo said:
Just after people's opinions about removing flex fit from my mokka order.
I may be wrong, but isn't it the case that changing an existing factory order is treated as a new order and so one goes to the back of the queue again? Of course there could be advantages in that a new "standard" order might be satisfied from dealer stock or pre-order and therefore get here quicker.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what sort of price am I looking at for a tow bar fitted?

·
Registered
421 Posts
I've amended my order remove FlexFit and have the space saver as a factory option rather than a dealer one. Seeing as its still in the ether I really don't think it matters. I was told it wouldn't be detrimental to the positioning of my order. If anything, it may have improved it. Good product, just a shame they can't deliver.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Niner said:
chappo said:
what sort of price am I looking at for a tow bar fitted?

I got a westfalia detachable fitted for £240.
How and where did you get it for that price. I might be tempted to travel if I can save that sort of money on getting it fitted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts