11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Mokkas are now arriving...

...and looking fantastic.
In our showrooms early next week!

·
Registered
633 Posts
They sure are, in Bristol Street Motors EN8.
Silver exclusive and blue SE.
Cocoa / Adriatic trim, Blue and Brown??? Judge for yourself -

The Cocoa looks more like a dark grey.

Here's a trick that will frighten the life out of the sales person, I saw somewhere the rear parcel shelf unclips and slides vertically behind the rear seats -

It sure does!

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
506 Posts
With regard to the parcel shelf did anyone else pick up on the following from the official Vauxhall site:

There's also a useful parcel shelf behind the rear seats that can take up to 40 kg or just act as a luggage compartment cover. When not needed, it folds smartly and easily away.

40 kg
- that's almost two sacks of potatoes - I think not! Any comment Epsilon?

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Wow - that is a really useful feature. Never seen it before and I'm forever unclipping ours and throwing it in the garage.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I like the look of the cocoa / blue interior... makes a change from standard black or grey. But saying that it's not like i have a choice as my model and colour comes with that interior.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Were those seats really far back Blum? It doesn't look like a lot of legspace for people in the back.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just by chance drove into my local dealers and they have got 3 models in. An SE 1.4 petrol in bocaray blue, a sliver 1.4 exclusiv and a Black 1.7cdti Exclusive. All of them arrived yesterday!!

I had a good look around both the diesel and the SE, trim all look very good even with a coco/adriatic blue interior.I think this will work well with the misty lake colour I am after. I was a little confused as the rep said that the exclusive was all as standard but had a Nav600 instead of the CD400 but still looked great.

There's more than enough room for me to sit in the front and then behind my own driving position in the rear. Im 5'11" and felt quite comfortable. Parcel shelf really feels sturdy but still not sure on the 40kg weight limit with nothing supporting it from underneath in the middle.

Unfortunately I cant comment on the drive as they haven't prepared them yet still no plates and had literally peeled the plastic wrap off them when i was there. Was told that 7 people are testdriving next saturday including me so should think these are going to be pretty popular in my area.

Still no 4x4 to try though???? anyone else seen one of those yet?

Have tried to attach a photo of the Mokka in black as not seen one on here yet but not sure if it works straight from my files. anyone who knows how to do this help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
490 Posts
hads123456789 said:
Have tried to attach a photo of the Mokka in black as not seen one on here yet but not sure if it works straight from my files. anyone who knows how to do this help would be much appreciated
PM'd ya!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi hads123456789, I popped to my local dealer yesterday and to my surprise they had a Mokka Exclusive 4x4 ready for display in misty lake. Not sure about which engine type, although this is more or less the model i've ordered; I like it a lot. It even has the flexi-fit bike carrier although I wasn't sure how to open it. Dealer let me have a good look at it but slightly dissappointed as it was'nt ready for a test drive yet. Gonna book myself one this week.

·
Registered
197 Posts
This is where I should have placed my post first time round,
Hey Guys,
Firstly, Thanks Love Stallion and Dan hopefully you should see a pic below if i have followed both your instructions properly.
Kirby, a test drive is well and truly required im driving my other half insane with the amount of time i have spent reserching and checking stuff about the car. Even spent time this evening looking at how much room i need to make in garage before it arrives. I have no idea on how the bike carrier would work but have wondered about making a choice on bike carrier or a spare wheel. The void under the boot space can only hold one of these items so could be a hard choice.

I tend to ride from home rather than take the bike out with the car so will probably opt for a tyre.

Heres my pic of the Mokka in black

·
Registered
633 Posts
Do what I did, look at a car with a FlexFix lever in the boot, ask the saleskid what that does, watch him pull up the lever and get smacked in the shins when it pops out.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Blum said:
Do what I did, look at a car with a FlexFix lever in the boot, ask the saleskid what that does, watch him pull up the lever and get smacked in the shins when it pops out.
Thanking you isn't nearly enough for the chortling I did. Have a

1 - 15 of 15 Posts