Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, last Sunday I signed on the dotted line after the sales manager added carpet mats, a full tank of diesel and promised my daughter he'd look after our qashqai. Next stop mokka owners club. Now I'm a little worried that the July delivery date the dealer gave me might never happen. Which is worrying as the part ex value on the qashqai relies on vauxhall delivering on time. Fingers crossed I suppose.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Pammartin75 said:
We're in the same situation ordered 4/2 been told end of July/ aug and p/x will be reviewed nearer the time
The only saving grace to my awful wait is that no mention of reviewing the part ex was made in my deal so the later they are the more the value falls and the less they make from the car. The first dealer I visited in December tried to give me nearly £2k less than i eventually got for the car saying it would be April before I got my Mokka so they were quoting future value

·
Registered
434 Posts
Aly I'd make sure as we were told it has to be reviewed again as miles ,condition etc in those 6 months may deteriorate x

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Always best to check, our dealer quoted the PX figure in future value. Obviously, if the mokka arrives early we'll get more. However, if it arrives after July the qashqai will be worth less. Who foots the bill is a mystery, but its in the dealers interest to chase vauxhall up as ultimately they will lose out, as I will cancel the order if I am expected to pay any more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts