Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi bob_mokka please do not be put off by the negative comments by people who have no intention of buying one. The reviews from the press have been most favourable and I as with most members would appreciate your feedback.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks wellinever. I’m pleased to report the test drive was amazing. The Mokka E feels more refined than my current Mokka X and is a very smooth drive. Despite testing a Kia e-Niro earlier in the day (which many rate very highly), I went ahead and bought the Mokka E. It was the first one sold from the dealership. I cannot wait to pick it up!

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks bob_mokka for your encouraging report which is the first from a member and hopefully many more will follow. (y)
Please keep us updated with it's progress.

Reactions: Brother Leo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all We have had our Mokka 1.4 Turbo X SE since it was first launched in 2017. Now has nearly 95k on the clock but running as smoothly as when we first bought it. We still love it. However we have taken the plunge and ordered the New Mokka E launch edition. The charging point is in and now we are just waiting. Latest is a June delivery but no more detail than that. Very excited, any updates from new owners or test drives would be great.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi all We have had our Mokka 1.4 Turbo X SE since it was first launched in 2017. Now has nearly 95k on the clock but running as smoothly as when we first bought it. We still love it. However we have taken the plunge and ordered the New Mokka E launch edition. The charging point is in and now we are just waiting. Latest is a June delivery but no more detail than that. Very excited, any updates from new owners or test drives would be great.
It is truly an exciting time for The Mokka E and indeed all the New Mokka Range. Congratulations, and keep the Forum updated.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts