Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really looking forward to this section taking off with the New Vauxhall Mokka-e.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Order books opened six months ago, first production run sold out/orders cancelled; test models supplied for journalists here and Ireland have been LHD, wonder if they've made a RHD one yet?

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As the title states "The Start" and the New Mokka is not up for delivery yet, its excitement peak is hopefully many years away and as many owners could certify the countdown to ownership can be most exciting, it certainly was in our case.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
When I joined this club like many other members we were awaiting delivery of our new Mokka, the Order thread was thriving with prospective owners following their order through the factory and tracking the ship on its journey. Order books opened last September and some models are allegedly sold out until 2022,

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
To be fair I'm in favour of owners of new models on the forum, OK I'm never going to own one, but that won't prevent me being interested in what others think of their new motors, I just think it's a bit odd that so far we have had only one person expressing any sort of interest in a new model, don't forget, without them this clubs lifespan will be limited.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
This club the Mokka owners club will to me always be the GM Mokka club -- I've not got a problem if people want to buy a French Mokka that's their choice -- but my interest is zero in the latest offerings in any form what so ever -- surely it will only be a matter of time before a dedicated website is launched to cater for the new Mokka as per the "Vauxhall" Grandland X -- so looking to the future i will never own the new Mokka and will drive my GM Mokka with a enthusiast's pride and cherish it hopefully for years to come -- 😇😁

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that positive comment didn't last long! As the New Vauxhall Mokka will have three models, petrol, diesel and electric this Forum will continue to cater for all three as it did when the Mokka became the Mokka X.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
The point I was making was that this club was formed to cater for the GM Mokka and their owners and time will tell if the new Mokka will have the same following -- I think not

·
Banned
899 Posts
I have been informed, I will be contacted around the latter end of March and given a date
to view a New Mokka, which I will be doing out of curiosity, and will report back, I have no
intension of buying one.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
That's good DSM, so I presume that after March they will be in the showrooms -- yeah can't wait for a honest opinion from a club member (y)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I saw a car transporter loaded with new mokkas last Friday heading down the A18 towards Doncaster , the white ones and green ones , possibly going to a storage compound ?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
My dealer still can't confirm when new Mokka will be in showrooms -- they mailed me again saying as soon as they know I will be informed -- April will be the month of showroom appearance but nothing further forthcoming, but what's the state of the order book for the r/h/d Vauxhall version ? -- I will be hot footing it down to dealers to see one in the flesh and may order two (NOT) 👎

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don’t visit the site very often but as I’m test driving the e Mokka tomorrow, I thought I’d see what people on here are saying. Disappointed to read the negative reviews about a car many of you might not have seen in the flesh, never mind not driven. If I go ahead and get one, it will be my third Mokka. I love the marque and have enjoyed my Mocha Mokka and my current white Mokka X very much. I may give feedback on my experience.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts