Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,Ordered a new Vauxhall Mokka last week and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Mokka Exclusiv
1.7CDTi
5dr 4WD
Misty Lake

The dealer i ordered with is expecting demo's in November with estimated delivery 1st of January. My current vehicle is a Vauxhall Zafira 1.9CDTiSRi and i've enjoyed driving it and found the space inside very useful. I decided to put my faith in Vauxhall and order my first brand new vehicle and as I was looking for a 4x4, the Mokka looks like the ideal purchase for me having compared its dimensions with other like vehicles.

Having to pay in excess of twenty grand for a vehicle i've not yet seen in the flesh, I dobelieve my purchase was a good one.

Kirby.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention, my dealer didnt even have any brochures available. Good job I ordered my copy via the net which meant I knew exactly what I wanted to order.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Hi Kirby,Welcome to the site!

I know what you mean -committingto that sort of money without having seen what you are buying is always a bit nervewracking, however by all accounts Vauxhall have hit the nail on the head with the Mokka and if you've enjoyed the Zafira I'm sure you'll love the Mokka.

How tempted are you to go and see the demo's when they come in then? Or are you going to leave it as a surprise

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Dan,
I'm definately going to pay my local dealer a visit when the demos arrive on their forecourt; its the first new car i'll be purchasing from a dealer and i'm sureI won't be disappointed.
I had a minor fault with my Zafira in January and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of serviceI recieved from my local dealer which is one of the reasons which convinced me in purchasing the Mokka from them.

Am I excited? Yes I am.

Regards, Kirby.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm excited and I've neither seen one or ordered one
. I'm just pleased that I think (hope) that I've found my next vehicle. One that actually has all the features I want
- except a sunroof which I think is an unfortunate omission especially at SE trim level

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theforestdweller's right,
Its diasappointing to see no sunroof however the Mokka does come with dual-zone ECC, electronic climate control to help soften the blow.

·
Registered
506 Posts
A sunroof is certainly not listed in either the online Mokka brochure or the price guide that lists all the accessories

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
No you're right, I had a good look over the weekend myself. I think I'm one of the few people who actually like it closed in and dark in the cabin so it's something I never look for. But since pano roofs are available on merivas, zafiras etc. I thought it would have made an appearance on the mokka too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paid my dealer a visit today, he said their official launch for the Mokka is 16th Nov; he thinks they'll have a demo model on display then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts