Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, March 1st approaching fast, Mokka 17CDTi auto SE- Sterling Silver ordered on the Big Event Weekend last November 2012,all the talk on here has got me worried that the deadline will not be met.Not contacted dealership yet but sitting on the fence at the minute.

Currently own and run the Astra 17 CDTI sri manual, three years old,pre lifetime warrenty hence one reason forthe change,absolute peach of a car only completed 12500 miles but suits my needs of round town or occasional long run with comfort. Giving great reliability and econonmy returns.

Descided on auto box with the Mokka so only having driven a manual on test drive and not many reviews available at the minute refering to the auto model, is there anyone that can give information on how the 6 speed auto box performs in comparasonRe -performance etc etc.Look forward to your responses.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I've ordered the Auto too as an automatic has been on my bucket list a fair while!!! And I've got a nearly 3 year old Astra 1.8 SRI sportshatch - I upgraded it to a factory order to get the leather pack (awesome) and the cliimate control and folding mirrors etc. Have liked the Vauxhall but never really been in love with the Astra. It's done just shy of 50,000 miles though which is part of my reason for swapping.
Anyhow, will be interesting to see what information comes re the auto but I'm really looking forward to having it - all the miles I do invariably include jams and this will just be so nice :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there Ali G, i know i have not clocked up many miles in the Astra but the car feels part of me when i do drive it, far better than the Corsa VXR i owned before.The pull is excellent along with the six forward gearsand cruise control plus quiteness with motorway driving Just hope that the auto performs as well, loving the idea of no gear changing in traffic which fits most of my driving these days, commuting toand from work.

Keep us posted upon your delivery date and your thoughts on performance when it arrives
if you can please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts