Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i think it was always gonna happen...... Our 4 month wait, now that we're 3 months in has just become 5 months !



So we'll be running the C-Max for a while longer yet, but on the upside a least the new payments won't kickin for a while longer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
I waited 6 weeks for our first Mokka and 4 weeks for our second. Both were on the transport ships when ordered. I don't know why people are content with waiting so long. You have no need to.
My cars also had the options I wanted and were the colour I wanted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ours is a motability order so not quite the same as a straight forward sale. Still, at this rate i'll have it for my birthday ... in august
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Harper31 said:
I waited 6 weeks for our first Mokka and 4 weeks for our second. Both were on the transport ships when ordered. I don't know why people are content with waiting so long. You have no need to.
My cars also had the options I wanted and were the colour I wanted.
Well I ordered mine knowing full well id have to wait.
I don't mind waiting for something that was ordered and built specifically for me

My dealer had none in stock apart from the Diesel Automatic that I test drove which was his bosses car!

To... too
Edited by: Dawn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
If it all kicks off in Korea and I sincerely hope it does not, then you can all expect the wait to increase significantly!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
817 Posts
If it does ill need a PLAN B.

I was thinking Renault Captur!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
J1234 said:
If it all kicks off in Korea and I sincerely hope it does not, then you can all expect the wait to increase significantly!

Just keeps the price of mine even higher if it kicks off i am glad i changed my mind and went for a stock car now. I bet all stock cars have gone now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Dawn,

Your dealer should be able to see what stock cars are held by all the other dealers, they can get one from one of these if required
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
817 Posts
Ive been calling them and for the spec I want and there is nothing in the UK Edited by: Ixasio
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Harper31 said:
I waited 6 weeks for our first Mokka and 4 weeks for our second. Both were on the transport ships when ordered. I don't know why people are content with waiting so long. You have no need to.
My cars also had the options I wanted and were the colour I wanted.
'Content waiting so long' have you READ any of the posts on here? The majority of us are not content waiting so long. Sorry but I just found your post irritating. I'm pleased you had such a short wait but perhaps a little more empathy and consideration for those of us not so fortunate may not go amiss......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Ixasio said:
If it does ill need a PLAN B.

I was thinking Renault Captur!

We were saying the same although not the Renault... The Kuga or the ASX is the next option for us !!
We also liked the Kia & Ix35 but bet there made in Korea too :(
If we go for Ford , Dagenhams only down the road !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
All Mokkas leaving North Korea after 1.5.13 are required to be camouflage painted
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Factory fitted option two rear gunners to the boot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Well I'm hoping that mine being White I might just get a glimpse of it bobbing around the ocean if the ship takes a hit !!



Why am i joking.... I want my car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
jcol said:
Factory fitted option two rear gunners to the boot
Can I have a chaff dispenser as well???

Is there a dealer option for stealth Matt Black??

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
Kat34 said:
We also liked the Kia & Ix35 but bet there made in Korea too
Yes and No
. For the domestic market they're built in Korea, also those badged as the "Tucson" for the US market. The Chinese version is built by Beijing Hyundai, and those for the European market including the UK trundle down the the Kia Motors factory in Zilina, Slovakia
. Having PX'd my iX35 for my Mokka, and although still early days I would say the iX35 and presumably the Sportage of which I have no knowledge have nothing to fear from the Mokka build quality.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
theforestdweller said:
Kat34 said:
We also liked the Kia & Ix35 but bet there made in Korea too
Yes and No
. For the domestic market they're built in Korea, also those badged as the "Tucson" for the US market. The Chinese version is built by Beijing Hyundai, and those for the European market including the UK trundle down the the Kia Motors factory in Zilina, Slovakia
. Having PX'd my iX35 for my Mokka, and although still early days I would say the iX35 and presumably the Sportage of which I have no knowledge have nothing to fear from the Mokka build quality.
Thanks for that ... I'm just being anxious because of the wait and issues in Korea so trying to keep my options open if we're in for a Looooooonnnnnnggggg wait !!
I do really like they Hyundai and we've had a Tucson but I am drawn to the Mokka so hope it stacks up to my expectations
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
817 Posts
I am following the news quite clesely, there was a glimmer of hope tiday when the US are trying to play down everything that has taken place.

I hope so as I want my Mokka and nothing comes close to the whole packge including flex finance.

My other option is to settle for a lesser specced one. :( and hunt for one already inmthe UK.

The other half has given me a brief and tht the car must be high sitting position and heated seats.

I have my orders even tho he doesn't even drive......... Edited by: Ixasio
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Still loads of Mokka's about between dealers
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top