Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Mokka-less people of the world!!!!!

I'm getting an idea for a spoof fly on the wall comedy show. 'The Forum' is about a random selection of unconnected people who have been conned into ordering a non-existent new model car. The writers keep moving the delivery dates to the right to see how much they can get away with. Throw in the odd female member (arf-arf) and watch the Alpha Males join the threads - Hello and welcome to the Love Stallion!!!!
What do you think??? Edited by: Bandage_Boy

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hmm probably belongs in the Idle Chit Chat session.

I'll be the quiet one that seems to be in all the scenes that noone can get rid ofand makes the odd sarky remark thinking he's funny.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are rules?!?!?!
See you must be a veteran forum user, as I'm a forum Virgin, if that's possible being a Groupie, then I'm not expected to know all this web boundary talk.
The only forum I've experienced is the Macrumors one and they are just scary web police who are intent on perfection.
This isn't like that is it?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah there is one in the back of my Mokka. You bring me the Mokka And you can beat me

·
Registered
490 Posts
Can i be:
A) Played by Danny Dyer,
B) Swear a bit,
C) Get a disgraceful amount of totty

(section C could actually be fact based, as i used to get a fair old bit but have since married Dr. HotLady)

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well LS, as Casting Director I'd like to comment on your much appreciated comments
A) Yes, Just turn up, snarl a bit and use the word Guv in every sentence. Out of interest, that character is called Mr. Pink.
B) Only swear to yourself as this is aimed at the family Christmas 2013 DVD Market
C) Jelly Tots will be provided in the snack box in your trailer

You do however sound perfect for the X-Rated spin-off that I've been running in parallel. It's called IDAM. (I Drive A Mokka) which is based around a car park just off the M25. The theme is dogging, which I believe is an evening pastime where the owners of SUV's meet up and see how many dogs they can fit in the back of their cars.
Edited by: Bandage_Boy

·
Registered
313 Posts
I can provide two dogs for the dogging scenes

Thats if you can get them to move
I Dunno these showbiz types are so lazy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Didya make s/o then l/stallion as i did 7 years at the 'ville , 1971-78 got a transfer to stafford after thatyoung offenders eh ? dont ya just love 'em

Met the missus at wakefield traning school, my posting was Pentonville , hers was holloway, banging up the evil cow herself

1 - 13 of 13 Posts