Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took delivery of the beast (albeit without the mats i ordered). The dealers have had to drive it 33miles so i suppose i can sort of forgive them for delivvering it in White with a hint of Crap...

It's got sneaky red lights built into the trim (of which i knew nothing about until wifey pointed them out)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Lovely .... You lucky man.....enjoy

·
Registered
208 Posts
Love white... wait til night time the dash etc looks awesome the glow around stereo is even better... remove dealer sticker in rear window asap
Edited by: WIBBLA

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First impression niggles.... DAB wouldn't work (but haven't put the SatNav disc in yet so am hoping it has something to do with that) and there's no badge on the back saying it's a Techline.
Dealer sticker will be going tomorrow.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Disc won't effect dab... but bad weather will... but you have to press radio button a few times to show dab then tune around...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Love Stallion said:
First impression niggles.... DAB wouldn't work (but haven't put the SatNav disc in yet so am hoping it has something to do with that) and there's no badge on the back saying it's a Techline.
If you can put the SatNav disc in there is something seriously wrong, its an SD card next to the USB
orifice! Techlines not badged, its an Exclisiv, that isn't badged either + Navi600.
Sorry to pee on your cornflakes.
Feels good though dunnit?

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
296 Posts
CONGRATS LS!!!!

Whats with those lighst in the dash then? Only on Techline and SE???

·
Registered
208 Posts
My exclusive has the lights all do...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Lovin' the look of that. Cheers for the pics. Makes the wait that much easier.

·
Registered
339 Posts
About bloody time LS,
now you have to clean the beast asap.
Glad you got it and fair play to your dealer for getting it to you during the adverse weather conditions

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very good looking beast. Dare you drive it in the snow? Not sure I would but since mine won't arrive until April I'll not have to make that choice.ENJOY!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ooh, lovely!

I'd be very interested with how you get on with the DAB radio.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've just been sat in it for 2 hours fiddling with <strike>me bits</strike> all the settings. DAB is ok, disapointed i can't pick Channel 12 therfore i can't get Kerrang! Radio and there is the odd dropout but with the weather i suppose it's to be expected. Overall i'm happy with it. Set up my HTC One X, rang the wife... it's allvery clear and had no issues with the set up.

The overall Infotainment system is not the easiest to navigate (and that's coming from a Tech head) but with time i'm sure all the fiddling about will come naturally. Will post some more pics later when it gets dark as i want to see what the dash looks like at night.

***EDIT***... it's now dark so here's the dash at night:

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
633 Posts
Have you been out yet?
Main roads are clear around here, more to come tomorrow.
'Er indoors Nissan has Vredestein snowtracs on so we can stop, start and corner well, its what every other nutter is doing that's the worry.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That looks superb, vauxhall have definitely given emselves a good kick up the rear end.

Again, well done vauxhall

Macca

·
Registered
494 Posts
Looks good at night

·
Registered
39 Posts
Forgot to ask you L.S. When did you leave the 'VILLE, i was there 1972-1985 , failed the s.o. twice so left with what i arrived, F**k ALL
, and if your departure was recent what's Her Majestys service like now??

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was only at the 'Ville for 1 week on detached duty, my main stomping ground was HMP Brixton, G-Wing, 2's. Never went higher than landing rat as couldn't be arsed, i was more than happy with my regulars on the 2's. I left in 2006 when i met the wife. From what i hear from some of my old muckers the job has gone to crap now with pay freezes, even more lack of staff,etc. Still miss it tho.... "Guv' can ya do me door" lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts