Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

does anyone know of where we can see what technical Bulletins have been issued from Vauxhall for the Mokka?

ive heard of 2 - fuel pump recall (something to do with pipe clip not being the right size?) and something to do with the seat belt.
Edited by: chappo

·
Registered
584 Posts
my garage phones me for computer updates and recalls, thats how it should be!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jcol said:
my garage phones me for computer updates and recalls, thats how it should be!

wheny they call you - note down the information and post it here, so other users also know what fixes are being done

·
Registered
584 Posts
good point lets ensure we all share any recalls and updates

·
Registered
315 Posts
My Mokkas fresh out of the dealership following a AFL fix and the following recalls were outstanding.

1. SE badge on wing
2. Seatbelt mod. Service counter girl couldnt tell me what it was.
3. Coolant hose clip
4. Security pass.

According to them thats the lot for now.

Was suprised to see my car was washed and vacumed inside. No other Vauxhall dealership has done that, thanks Archie Moss Loughborough!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tetchmeister said:
New forum topic called for.
I would agree!

All vauxhall notices for the mokka can be posted there to assist other mokka owners to ensure that their cars are running as efficiently as possible

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Niner said:
My Mokkas fresh out of the dealership following a AFL fix and the following recalls were outstanding.

1. SE badge on wing
3. Coolant hose clip
4. Security pass.

Was suprised to see my car was washed and vacumed inside. No other Vauxhall dealership has done that, thanks Archie Moss Loughborough!

Can you ask your dealership for details for each repair - they will be either a technical service bulletin number or a field remedy number.

we can then post the details and the fixes for each one :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Dan/LS - I know it's not good netiquette to correct spellings of other posters, but it would look more professional if anyone from Vauxhall was monitoring here if the title of this thread read correctly - ie Bulletins

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
theforestdweller said:
Dan/LS - I know it's not good netiquette to correct spellings of other posters, but it would look more professional if anyone from Vauxhall was monitoring here if the title of this thread read correctly - ie Bulletins

done :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
@TFD Are you a retired Teacher by any chance?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
theforestdweller said:
Close - Retired Civil Servant
A pm can often result in the same resolution :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
chappo said:
Niner said:

1. SE badge on wing
3. Coolant hose clip
4. Security pass.

Can you ask your dealership for details for each repair - they will be either a technical service bulletin number or a field remedy number.

we can then post the details and the fixes for each one :)
I wont be able to call in for a bit now due to work commitments. I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
niner,

did you manage to get the technical bulletin numbers for the recalls?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts