Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2013 Mokka, inside the rear tailgate a hard plastic
panel forms a ""˜door card' cover, this is driving me nuts as it has started rattling
all the time as though it has come loose, anyone else had this? How do I remove
this to try re-fitting or just to check if more fixings can be applied? Maybe rubber
fixings have hardened or shrunk don't know until I can get this off ? Tapping the panel makes the rattling I hear when driving sure its this but input welcome....

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you open the tailgate and with a flats screwdriver pop out the hand pull you can then prize the door panel off, it is in two parts and it will slide out from the top half. It is a awkward to refit as you have to align all the clips to there holes.I would imagine it has been removed at sometime and not refitted correctly hence the rattle probably broken trim clips hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you open the tailgate and with a flats screwdriver pop out the hand pull you can then prize the door panel off, it is in two parts and it will slide out from the top half. It is a awkward to refit as you have to align all the clips to there holes.I would imagine it has been removed at sometime and not refitted correctly hence the rattle probably broken trim clips hope this helps
Hi, please can you explain in more detail how these panels come off, ie do they unscrew or just pull off?
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts