Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening :)
Thought it was about time I signed up, been browsing on and off past few weeks.

Anyway, Hi, i'm Andy, from the wirral.

Got my Mokka on order (with a very long wait for it to arrive) and as for current car, i'm going from one end of the vauxhall scale to the other, in that I currently own an astra coupe 888, yes, it is going to be quite a change

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome lurker Andy, I'm glad you found your voice. Which Mokka did you go for and why the Mokka not something like an Astra GTC or a Cascada?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In all honesty, I really don't like the astra J. Not alot of new cars have taken my fancy, but the mokka did, and well i've always enjoyed driving dads antara, so we can have little n large :lol:
Mokka ticked alot of practicality boxes, easier to just up n go camping, park anywhere do anything attitude :) And also double the fuel economy.

I've gone for an SE 1.7 4x4 sat nav and reverse cam in borocay blue. and its due sometime next year :( :lol:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh smiley codes are different towhat im used to, ignore all the :: everywhere, woopsy.
Pic of the 888 incase anyone was interested

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh good old aoc, not been on there for a while :) lol.
Yeah getting rarer, not surprised when the front splitter alone cost £350 when from 888 directly and isnt readily available anymore. So very easily written off :(. And yes, it will be a very big change, but not worrying about speed bumps, and going weeks instead of days between fills will be an added bonus :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts