Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vauxhalls make quite a lot about the amount of storage available on the new Mokka, the largest is the under seat storage tray on the front passenger side, the glove box takes the service manual and not a lot more. The small area on the passenger dash side is sufficent to take a pair of sun glasses. There is a small fold open area to the right of the steering column and this is handy for loose change for the expensive Dartford Tunnel. There is also a roller shutter deeper area behind the handbrake thats quite useful for charger cables etc. The doors have storage space but they are very small. Having said all that I have adapted!! and am content.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A few years back I went from having had 2 Picassos to a Vectra. Culture shock the difference in storage space but you soon adapt ( and manage to get rid of half the crap you carry!).

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your so right, already had the black bag out and dumped a load. Thats why the fuel mpg is so good!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
jcol said:
Vauxhalls make quite a lot about the amount of storage available on the new Mokka, the largest is the under seat storage tray on the front passenger side, the glove box takes the service manual and not a lot more. The small area on the passenger dash side is sufficent to take a pair of sun glasses. There is a small fold open area to the right of the steering column and this is handy for loose change for the expensive Dartford Tunnel. There is also a roller shutter deeper area behind the handbrake thats quite useful for charger cables etc. The doors have storage space but they are very small. Having said all that I have adapted!! and am content.
On my DS3, I can just get a can of coke in it. And as the box has aircon, it chills it perfectly!
Is the Mokka's chilled?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes I think this is standard on all cars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts