Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new at this just bought diesel 2015 mokka I’ve had nearly a week everytime I get in I turn stopstart off but twice on different days the engine turns off when at junctions and when I panic and Peres clutch a sign comes up a foot over a pedal got to put handbrake on and turn key and restart to pull away or am I doing something wrong

·
Registered
937 Posts
I think the sign is with pedal is telling you to press the clutch in .
To start the engine it sounds like you are stalling it

·
Registered
937 Posts
I thought all mokka had stop start apart from auto

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the sign is with pedal is telling you to press the clutch in .
To start the engine it sounds like you are stalling it
Just happened again had it turned off stopping at lights I broke and dipped clutch right in when engine was running and I noticed the gauge on the left the pointer went down to off put it in neutral with hand brake on dipped clutch in out nothing had to turn key off the restart it

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
I thought all mokka had stop start apart from auto

Our 2017 Design Nav 1.4t 4x4 auto, stop/start (152PS) did have it and worked off the footbrake.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Our 2017 Design Nav 1.4t 4x4 auto, stop/start (152PS) did have it and worked off the footbrake.
I turn stopstart off before I go but when I stop at a junction or traffic lights the engine stops like the stopstart is on buts it’s turned off

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I turn stopstart off before I go but when I stop at a junction or traffic lights the engine stops like the stopstart is on buts it’s turned off
As you've only had the car a short time, I'd get it back where you bought it, and ask them to sort it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As far as I recall, the 152PS 4X4 Auto was the only Auto with stop start.
Hi mines not auto thx
As you've only had the car a short time, I'd get it back where you bought it, and ask them to sort it out.
hi been in touch said they would call back still waiting had stopstart on this morning everything went smoothly so I’ll keep it on got full year warranty thx

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
hi been in touch said they would call back still waiting had stopstart on this morning everything went smoothly so I’ll keep it on got full year warranty thx
Don't you want the option for it to run smoothly with it turned off as well?

·
Registered
709 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I dont think the OP has been sat there for 4 months waiting for this answer, do you?
Maybe not, why don't people read the owners manual, to see what, switch or button does what, they don't put them in cars for fun, or do they,??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts