Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i just want people to know that i ordered a mokka exclusive yesterday from arnold clark who have just got some in stock most colours too and models!

Edited by: ans123

·
Registered
315 Posts
I noticed the other day that Slaters in Colwyn Bay North Wales had about a dozen parked up at the far end of the forecourt.

Grab em while you can!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
AlyG you should have a trip to North Wales!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just picked mine up an hour ago
,satin steel exclusiv it took a week can't believe how quick it happened,feel sorry for those who are waiting, far too long really you could build a house quicker

·
Registered
41 Posts
Very nice, any chance ofa few pictures (once you have enjoyed running around in your new Mokka)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just an update from picking my car up on saturday,the saleswoman said after having approx 100 mokkas in group stock after a week they had one left as of 23/03/13,did anyone on here buy one!

·
Registered
374 Posts
ans123 said:
you could build a house quicker
Probably not one you would want to own though and you would have trouble shipping it from Korea!

·
Registered
572 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
AlyG you should have a trip to North Wales!
I have given up DCB. I totally fail to understand why a company would contine to make and produce 'stock' cars whilst keeping people who've paid deposits waiting for over 6 months to own one. It completely does my head in and reading about people who have got one of these cars with such ease and so quickly is very frustrating although clearly not their fault. Was in Colwyn Bay the day after I ordered my Mokka !

·
Registered
584 Posts
It's fair to say that in most cases the stock car is basic to the model and will probably not car the extra kits and accessories. No sat nav, no cameras, etc

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
You'd think that but actually it's anything they can sell - hence some have spacesavers or sat navs.

AlyG, yes it's disappointing and I really wish we'd get the total truth from them about the amount of stock cars (my second cousin is a stockcar driver so I smile when I say it) or why some cars build dates were pushed back and some advanced, instead of just the total smokescreen. I know you've complained to VCS before but maybe you should write something along the lines of LS and ensure you get a complaint number and it escalated.
Having seen more of colwyn then I would have liked to on my recent trip to Ireland I never saw the dealership or tons of Mokkas so I'm guessing they have tons due to poor advertising.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had my pick of any model,engine and colour and i wasn't prepared to wait 3 months for a car as i had done about 10 years ago with constant delays and to be honest i shouldn't have too its just a car!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Downside Vauxhall (Chilcompton nr Bath) have a stock 1.7 CDTi in Summit white on the forecourt. Been sat there a few weeks now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts