Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or have the descriptions for the star ratings of the members changed?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Well I have 44posts & counting & am still a Mokka Newbie. Yet some with only 41 posts are now Mokka Groupies. I sooo want to be a Groupie.

·
Registered
494 Posts
OOOppps, this might have been when someone asked Dan, Dan the Mokka Man how the stars and spamming rules worked.

Dan, prey tell these disciples what you have done.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
it was pointed out the Senior was the highest group with 3 stars and I think you reached that quite early on. So I've added a new group and increased the points level for each one. Two points for new post, one point for a reply:

Mokka Newbie Min. Points: 0
Mokka Groupie Min. Points: 100
Mokka Senior Min. Points: 250
Mokka Expert Min. Points: 400

·
Registered
494 Posts
That's better, I'll tell the little mokka at home, she will be pleased to have had an effect on the MOC

·
Registered
494 Posts
It must be nice in your world LS, do you need a passport to get into it?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Is it in Braille? (The Shades)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I noticed some people had dropped down a banding and that LS has suddenly gained an extra star.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Dan - I also noticed that the number of posts show as pointson the Forum Members List but if you go toyour members profile your points are much higher

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well I'm back at senior level now so the Little Mokka will be pleased.  I told her that she had caused this slight change in Star Ratings as from her questioning me about why I 'only' had 3 stars I asked Dan how they worked.

For a 9 year old she managed quite a good smug smile of satisfaction.

Edited by: Bandage_Boy

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Glassy said:
Dan - I also noticed that the number of posts show as pointson the Forum Members List but if you go toyour members profile your points are much higher

That's because for new topics you get two points but will only be one post. For replies you get one point - one post.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I understood thatbut I dont mean that there is just a difference, it is that the number of..........hang on a minute...... i just checkedit again and its not as i was describing and i know i was very careful checking it before i posted.........
you sure you didnt change something Dan???
could have been the 6 cups of coffe i had tho...
...but i dont think it was

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Well actually there was a forum software update released that I have just installed so it's possible something has changed....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts