Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an email from track my vauxhall saying I'm at stage 3 and my car is on the way to the dealer. Does anyone know how long it actually takes to arrive at the dealer after this email. Not due to pick it up until 2/3. Just wanted to go and have a look prior to picking up. Also want to make sure it doesn't get used by the dealer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ditto re the email. Not in the dealers interest to use the vehicle before you take delivery although I suppose they could use it as a display model?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Chopperj said:
Just had an email from track my vauxhall saying I'm at stage 3 and my car is on the way to the dealer.
I'm not sure we have ever had a definitive answer as to what this actually means. Leaving the factory en route to the docks for shipment to the UK is my take on this - which means 4-6 weeks before the vehicle gets to the UK docks. Happy to be contradicted though if I've missed something.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone hoping to get my new mokka on 1st September it's currently at stage three on way to retailer,can anyone tell me if I'm likely to get it for September 1st.Fingers crossed..

Topic merged.
Edited by: wellinever

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
If it's landed from the transport ship, and is on its way to the dealers, then there's a good chance it will be before
September. When mine said it was on its way to the dealers, I rang the dealer to tell them, to be told, 'It's not, it's here'
Contact your dealer to see if they have any news‘� Edited by: Fredave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts