Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 951 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be a great idea that once the 3 girls had sat in the new car that daddy was ordering, it would be a great game to play. You get a point each for every Mokka you spot that is not in the showroom. Current scores are:-
Mr Mokka = 0
Mrs Latte = 0
Miss Cappuccino =0
Miss Americano =0
Miss Expresso =0
OK it's a work in progress, early days and all that. But I WILL win!!!!!
Edited by: Bandage_Boy

·
Registered
93 Posts
My hubby spotted one this afternoon in Portsmouth city centre. Couldn't say for sure whether it was just someone out on a test drive.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can have that in my book, plus you are about 200 miles from us so the girls won't spot that one.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not if it's you driving

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I saw lots in my rear view mirror in Farnborough, it was so funny this big procession of Mokkas, Adams and Amperas.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's the new model awareness day that my dealer was on last week. he said he was in a fleet of those 3 near Trafford Park.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Well I was in a Mokka myself towards the front of the convoy.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does that make you Rubber Duck?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really need to get a life. I've only been on this forum for a week and I'm going crazy. I didn't even lurk first. Straight in with both feet. Doh!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
You're already a groupie! Keep drinking the kool-aid!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Morning DCB, now you are confusing me. I'm a groupie on a forum for a car I don't own. I'm getting an idea for a spoof fly on the wall comedy show. 'The Forum' is about a random selection of unconnected people who have been conned into ordering a non-existent new model car. The writers keep moving the delivery dates to the right to see how much they can get away with. Throw in the odd female member (arf-arf) and watch the Alpha Males join the threads - Hello and welcome to the Love Stallion!!!!
What do you think???

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Bandage_Boy said:
Morning DCB, now you are confusing me. I'm a groupie on a forum for a car I don't own.
If you login on a computer under everybody's name on their post is a star rating and how many posts they've made. You've raced to 45 posts already and you've made it to
, you'll probably pass me in less than a week!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whoo-whoo. I'm with the band!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Seen 1 otr, well, at least it was in a Dobbies Garden Centre getting a clean from one of them "leave your car with us while you shop" brigade. Couldn't be sure it wasn't a Dealers' demo though as the dealer was about 400 metres away, but you'd hope that they'd employ a valeter?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think that counts.

Me and the eldest spotted one OTR so are the runaway leaders at the moment.

I was in the gym today and it overlooks the entrance to ASDA. It's lethal running on the machine whilst trying to play 'Spot the Mokka' amongst all the Quaqai's and Kuga's

Before you comment on how easy it is to tell them all apart, please bear in mind that if I loose concentration, I'll be off the treadmill at 13kph and end up on YouTube within an hour.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I get temporarily foxed by the larger Antara.

1 - 20 of 951 Posts