Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Firstly, Thanks to you you all for your veryinformed and varied contributions, which have helped me to order a stock Satin Steel Grey 1.7CDTI Exclusive, which i should get my hands on in July - all being well. - I have many questions - But for now i will say Hello!!!and considering the number of posts on this site, I have seen only 2 Mokka's (in the flesh), on the busiest motorway in Scotland, my Daily drive to work, Hope tocontribute a whole lot more - and i have opened a packet of Haribo "Christmas Mix" in the July waiting room -please help yourself!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
I have the haribo tune in my head now.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome Stumpy. You have so much to read - be prepared - you could almost make a soap opera from the postings within. I'm lucky, finally after 5 months I picked mine up last Saturday & I've got to say 'I'm impressed with it'. This forum will see you through your wait - it'll calm you when you're frustrated cos you're all in the same boat 'Friends United' you could say. You should find all your answers here - don't trust your salesman1

·
Registered
572 Posts
I didn't realise we had different waiting rooms. No wonder the coffee and biscuits are always running out!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
AlyG - grab a handful ofHarboswhilst the room's empty! Once word gets out - you know what I mean!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Zig62 said:
AlyG - grab a handful of Harbos whilst the room's empty! Once word gets out - you know what I mean!
Lol

The May waiting room is where it is all happening anyhow
Edited by: AlyG

·
Registered
240 Posts
Not long to wait now AlyG- ur in the final furlong.4 weeks & it's all yours. We should all receive a medal - like the ones they getfor finishing the London Marathon - it sure feels like we been through the same pain!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts