Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Tech Line 1.6L Vauxhall Mokka
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a space saver for my 2015 Vauxhall Mokka as it did not come with one. The ones I have found cost £149+ and I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere selling them for cheaper or any good deals? The wheel size is 215/60/R17. Are there other tyres that can fit the Mokka?

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,587 Posts
If you use the search facility, there’s lots of information on this subject, from space saver wheels to deflating normal sized wheels to fit it in the space

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Tech Line 1.6L Vauxhall Mokka
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
£95 deliverd
I have tried eBay but cannot find a tyre that will fit a Vauxhall Mokka with 17 inch wheels.

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
Would have been helpful in this friendly forum to say "4 stud/bolt holes but 2015 Mokka needs five. :)

Reactions: Frances

·
Registered
709 Posts
It also would have been helpful and friendly to say 'Why is that then? To me it looks like the right one'. Rather than just 'Why'.

If i wasn't on my phone at the time i would have tried to find something referring to the Count,

·
Registered
2016 Mokka 1.4T SE 4X4
96 Posts
So might this be a good time to suggest an FAQ section?

Just asking, - apologies if it's already been asked, but I couldn't find it using the search facility!

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a space saver for my 2015 Vauxhall Mokka as it did not come with one. The ones I have found cost £149+ and I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere selling them for cheaper or any good deals? The wheel size is 215/60/R17. Are there other tyres that can fit the Mokka?
Try ebay. It took about three weeks of watching and finally got a brand new one for £40 without the toolkit

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts