Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a hole in the boot already to take the retaining bolt for the spare.
If so anybody know a supplier for the bolt please.
mokka se 2016 auto
cheers
platoon

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
eBay or vx dealer can supply the retaining bolt and i do believe that the hole has already been supplied free of charge by vauxhall

·
Banned
899 Posts
Nip to B&Q and buy some 10mm threaded bar, 1 metre is about £3, and some 10mm nuts
and cut to length, the 10 mm nut, just about goes under the bracket in the base of the boot
screw the bar through base bracket in to the nut, drop the wheel over the stuck up bar
fit a small plate over the hole on top of the wheel and nut secures,, ''simples''

·
Registered
82 Posts
There is an advertisement for a complete "Space saver spare wheel kit"

The individual part numbers are:
Wing Nut: 11562183
Bolt: 95040797
Retaining bracket: 20761549

Try searching for the individual part numbers.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Ring pentagon at Sheffield they sell the bracket.its where I got mine from .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for that, spent hours on the net looking for the bolt but no joy. Thanks anyway.
Hi Platoon, iv'e just bought a Mokka 1.4 Auto Design Nav, no spare wheel just the gunk( never used or agreed with it) but luckily managed to find a original spare wheel with full kit included(£165 inc postage), to find the bolt bracket i removed the styrene surround around the wheel well (2 plastic torx bolts) then lifted out the thin foam type liner which had a bump in to mark where the bolt goes and just cut a square for the bolt to fit ,hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts