Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my tracker email from vauxhall.... Ordered 10th feb , build slot 13th Feb and Delivery 29th March..... Alot earlier then the June date I was told and the picture of the car on the page is not off the car I ordered... Astra not mokka... Mmmmmm just waiting for my dealership to phone me back to confirm the right order !!

·
Registered
90 Posts
A little optomistic on the dates unless someone else pulled out with the earlier slot and this was allocated to yourself.

I would ask your dealer to confirm though.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sounds a bit wrong to me we ordered on the 5 th feb dealer phoned on tue to advise of a 5 month wait only ordered a 1.6 se in black nothing out of the ordinary

·
Registered
767 Posts
Kat34 said:
. . . build slot 13th Feb and Delivery 29th March.....
Back to the future springs to mind.

Can they start building it (13th Feb)& ship itall the way from South Korea in 6 weeks readyfor delivery(29th March)?

Just about? Maybe? Hopefully. It's gonna be tight.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a bit weird but have had two tracker emails this morning.... I'm predicting from the forum June/July but miracles do happen I guess... Will see what the dealer says WHEN they ring back that is!!
It will come when it comes but that is a BIG gap ... March - June !!
By the picture of a differant car on the tracker page it might have been meant for the Astra tourer buyer and not me!!
Edited by: Kat34

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.