Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any reason why the vehicle service light wont go off, even when the cars been serviced. My pal does all servicing in his garage. And cant get rid of code. He said thheres no fault on car. Basically I've got to take it onto dealership and pay £120 tommorow to put on there diagnostic machine, my only concern they'll come up with a load of made up shite. Anyone else had this issue. It's a 65 plate SE I bought it from said dealer, love the car but on a recent trip to southport the turbo went as well. Not cheap, so not much luck so far.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
As the Site Help Desk is exclusively for Website Related Issues Only, this post will shortly be moved to Help and Advice

Site Help Desk
Please report only website related issues here.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Now moved.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is there any reason why the vehicle service light wont go off, even when the cars been serviced. My pal does all servicing in his garage. And cant get rid of code. He said thheres no fault on car. Basically I've got to take it onto dealership and pay £120 tommorow to put on there diagnostic machine, my only concern they'll come up with a load of made up shite. Anyone else had this issue. It's a 65 plate SE I bought it from said dealer, love the car but on a recent trip to southport the turbo went as well. Not cheap, so not much luck so far.
Reset the oil counter to zero using the left hand lever computer controller. It often gets forgotten after a service or oil change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts