Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of a Mokka in snowflake white?
I am looking at ordering one, but haven't seen this yet and want to see how it compares to summit white as to whether it is worth the extra money. I like the Kuga pearlescent white and wanted to see if it was anything like that?

Help please anyone...?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Northampton area!Does it have the bluey tinge that the kuga has? I really want to see one...our local dealer was useless and just said all the whites ae much of a muchness!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi it was in the showroom not outside which is not the same but i dont think it did it was more like the Lexusmetallicwhite, I've got the summit white which is very nice had it almost 2 weeks now SE Auto 1,7cdti very pleased with it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I saw a snowflake white and summit white next to each other a few weeks ago. My honest opinion.....i could not tell them apart. The snowflake does have a two tone look when you're up close, however the two tone is a darker shade (it's pretty hard to explain on paper!
)Now the biggest factor between the comparison was this fab weather us Brits have dealt with that Serbia kindly sent our way.... I reckon, in the summer months, with the sun beaming off the gorgeous Mokka(s), you couldn't tell the difference between the Snowflake or Summit white.

This is why I opted for Summit, couldn't really justify the extra cash for paint which is probably used in the Summit White but with a few extra sparkles chucked in

·
Registered
490 Posts
When i ordered mine in Summit it didn't really go into too much detail so when it arrived and i noticed the paint had a pearlescence / sparkleto it i wondered if they had actually put the wrong paint on.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Don't tell me Vauxhall made a mistake?

I bet if you parked next to another Mokka in Snowflake White and got someone to tell the difference, theywouldn'tbe able to! You do have to look close, and I mean close to tell the difference.

If you haven't ordered yet, hold out for a couple of weeks to see how this new Orange will look.....I have a feeling it could be pretty close to the Sportage orange, almost 'Burnt'?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't think it sparkles as it not a metallic paint? It's pearlescent so it should just look a bit glossy at different angles( like a pearl) like others said is it worth 700? I doubt it. Would like to park mine next to a snowflake and take a photo tho. If you got monies to burn get the pearlescent ;) Edited by: Skavish2003

·
Registered
600 Posts
I saw both whites next to each other during their PDIs . Whilst both dirty , the Summit appeared brighter by far . I would imagine that the pearlescent paint requires good light for any effect to be noted , so this Sunday would be a suitable day to compare the finishes if you have access to compare them outside . Personally , I don't believe it is worth the premium . I also am upset that VX charges for the Summit White where it is a no cost option for the Trax .

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It was originally a no cost option for the Mokka as well.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I would love to say to the salesman "I don't want to pay for a paint finish so I will have mine in primer."
The look on his face? Priceless.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Skavish2003 said:
I don't think it sparkles as it not a metallic paint? It's pearlescent so it should just look a bit glossy at different angles
In good light it sparkles, albeit not in a mettalic way but it sparkles. Trust me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts