Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen much chat about this ship, The Toronto. Anybody think their car is onboard? VCS told me last week, that my car was loaded on the 25th of Feb, Toronto left Incheon on the 25th, so seems to fit. Its due in Bristol on the 5th April, and I've still got an estimated delivery of 26th (dealer says 22nd), so that kind of fits too. At the moment the ship is heading for Voltri Italy for a stop (as the Fidelio did), so actually it might me a bit of a push to get here by the 5th.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Mine is also due on 26/04 according to the tracker and dealer said it's due on the 23/04. So mine might be on this ship too. What date does your tracker have on your second tick? Mine shows 25th Feb.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, 25th Feb for second tick. It'll be interesting to see how quick the Fidelio people start to get their cars. They may have the slight additional delay of Easter to contend with, so it could be, they end up closer to ourdates. Incidently, my car is also a Summit White Exclusive 1.7 -no additions through.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toronto now left Italy on home stretch, still estimated in Bristol on Friday afternoon.I'am surprised at the lack of interest in this ship, I think there'll be quite a few Mokkas of site members on this one (judging by the build list). I wouldn't really be that bothered myself I suppose, apart from the tight timescale on my part-ex MOT/service.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi guys. My car came in on the Fidelio, which docked at 03.45 on Friday morning. Not heard anything yet apart from.... ALLEGEDLY.... the transporters have been asked to work ALL OVER the Bank Holiday weekend in an effort to clear the back-log of cars at Bristol Docks. Hopefully this will 'smooth the passage' of the deliveries of our vehicles. Ssssoooooo close now. If it takes as long to get from 'dock to dealer' as it does for the ship to sail from the Arabian Sea to Bristol - there is something seriously wrong!'GET THEM DRIVERS SOME EXTRA YORKIES'.
Enjoy your Moks when you get them - wishing you happy, trouble free & safe motoring.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Due in tonight at 00:45!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Only around 200 miles away from docking!

·
Registered
163 Posts
good luck guys! - hope your new mokka is on them!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm on Tick 3! On it's way to Retailer!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Guess I was on the Toronto because tick number 3 baby!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts