Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you need to take your Ship Tracking obsession mobile then the best app for the iPhone is " ShippingExplorer for iPhone ". It sometimes updates within a minute which keeps me nice and calm as I watch the Tulane head East towards Turkey.

Pointless I know but remember I am on a forum for a car I don't drive yet

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good man

·
Registered
572 Posts
Better than Marine Traffic?????

I'm just saying I've heard of that app...not that I have it installed and log onto it hourly or anything....

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AlyG said:
Better than Marine Traffic?????

I'm just saying I've heard of that app...not that I have it installed and log onto it hourly or anything....

This one was free tho' Marine Traffic is £2.49

Of course, I'm the same in that I don't check at home, work and iPhone. Not that much really, well at least once a day-ish.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm really disappointed, Bandage_Boy and AlyG could have at least included App Store links....

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yeadontt said:
I'm really disappointed, Bandage_Boy and AlyG could have at least included App Store links....

I would if I knew how!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Yeadontt, can't be done on an iPhone.

There's always one isn't there?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't some people bite easy?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for the tips guys, tried a few but found all but Marine Traffic not that stable on the iPad, so I paid the £2.49.

Now I can follow a ship halfway round the world! If only I knew for certain which ship my Mokka is going to be on!

I'll stick with Dawn and Kat34 and follow the Grand Pioneer for now.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeadontt said:
Thanks for the tips guys, tried a few but found all but Marine Traffic not that stable on the iPad, so I paid the £2.49.

Now I can follow a ship halfway round the world! If only I knew for certain which ship my Mokka is going to be on!

I'll stick with Dawn and Kat34 and follow the Grand Pioneer for now.

This one is great after the Suez Canal, it was a bit sketchy between S.Korea and the Gulf of Aden as it got lost for days and reappeared when it felt like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts