Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if you can track the ports that our boat will stop at on its journey back please??
It's the Tongala and next port is Singapore but not sure where its heading to after that and also how long to get to Southampton !

Thank you

·
Registered
584 Posts
The ship is currently in the South China Sea, it does not show destination as yet

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On marine traffic its showing destination Singapore on Tuesday but want to know where the next ports are ??
I'm sure I've seen a list of ports somewhere ??

·
Registered
767 Posts
Why Southampton? Is it supposed to stop there? If it does are you going to godown to see it? Sorry for all the questions just wondered why the interest in Southampton.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flat Eric said:
Why Southampton? Is it supposed to stop there? If it does are you going to go down to see it? Sorry for all the questions just wondered why the interest in Southampton.
The Tongala is not showing at coming in at Portbury and got connections with Southampton so think it might be coming in there??

We are on holiday down there a similar time so might take the three boys to have a look but need more info first !!

·
Registered
55 Posts
According to the JOCSAILINGS website Tongala is routed to leaveBremerhaven on the 27/5, Zeebrugge on the 29/5, LeHarve 0n the 30/5 and Southampton on the 31/5. So it looks like our cars might be going to be in Southampton on 30 or 31 May. I Cant find Tongala listed anywhere else.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
petwll said:
According to the JOCSAILINGS website Tongala is routed to leave Bremerhaven on the 27/5, Zeebrugge on the 29/5, LeHarve 0n the 30/5 and Southampton on the 31/5. So it looks like our cars might be going to be in Southampton on 30 or 31 May. I Cant find Tongala listed anywhere else.
I've had a good look too and Southmpton is the likeliest

VCS if due to call this week so I will try and confirm what boat my Mokka is on but I'm thinking the Tongala as I got my 2nd tick the same time as you :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts