Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Don't think so.
Without removing the headlining to check, I'd bet that the connector on the antenna base is FAKRA (every recent Vauxhall I've had the pleasure of replacing the antenna on has been FAKRA)

The item listed has DIN. You'd need a DIN to FAKRA converting lead to power the shark fin replacment (FAKRA connectors send the power for the amp up the inner conductor of the cable).

Not sure how good it'll be at receiving Band III DAB

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Not quite sure how much of the aerial you're planning on replacing but I'm fairly sure the GPS receiver in the black base the aerial screws into.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The cases where the GPS hasn't worked and the radio signal has been poor is because the wires were the wrong way round, both the cables I'm sure go to the same place. My Astra that has just gone back I'm sure was there. Also the GPS receiver needs to have a direct line of sight to thesatellites, it can't do that if it's buried behind the dashboard.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
On the Astra I couldn't have the DAB unit as the additional growth of the base was too big for the rear spoiler on the SRi. It was a straight choice between having DAB or GPS on that Astra.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Isn't the DAB aerial in the rear quater glass on the astra and insignia?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts