Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody here signed up for the 3 year Masterfit Service Plan?
I have just taken out the Gold Service plan for £21.99 per month. (£263.88 per year)

Every year you get:-
A Service / Loyalty card entitling you to Discount off accessories, Discount off selected additional repairs & Free tyre puncture repair / Courtesy car / Engine flush and fuel treatment / Full European AA cover / Litre of oil and a Wash and Vac

I currently pay £185 per year just for a service, so for an extra £78.88 I think all the other items are well worth the money. (Can't even get the AA cover for that)

Regards
seamaster

Edited by: seamaster

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It,s funny that you used that phrase, it's exactly what my son called it when he first saw it.
"The Beast"

·
Registered
494 Posts
Cheers, seems cost effective, will look into that in the next century when I take delivery.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mokkaman, that's an excellent deal you have got there. Probably 5 - 7 years free servicing, worth around £1000 - £1500 pounds. Well Done.

Edited by: seamaster

·
Administrator
254 Posts
seamaster said:
Has anybody here signed up for the 3 year Masterfit Service Plan?
I have just taken out the Gold Service plan for £21.99 per month. (£263.88 per year)

Every year you get:-
A Service / Loyalty card entitling you to Discount off accessories, Discount off selected additional repairs & Free tyre puncture repair / Courtesy car / Engine flush and fuel treatment / Full European AA cover / Litre of oil and a Wash and Vac

I currently pay £185 per year just for a service, so for an extra £78.88 I think all the other items are well worth the money. (Can't even get the AA cover for that)

Regards
seamaster

You get your first years AA cover free don't you as part of Vauxhall Assistance? And I'm assuming you won't need discount on repairs because they are covered under warranty? Or is this for other things like bumper repairs if you hit a post or something?

But I suppose you do get to spread your serving payments over the year instead of one go.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dan,
You are correct in that you do get your first years AA cover free as part of Vauxhall Assistance.
So it is double dipping on that point, but it was part of the package, and it is Full European cover (not that I intend going to Europe any time soon), so still not really pertinent for year one. Obviously it will be applicable in years two and three.
With regard to repairs, you make a very valid point. I am awaiting documentation, which may or may not clarify what "selected additional repairs" really are.
Regards
seamaster

·
Registered
633 Posts
Having had company cars for the last decade I'm a bit out of touch with 'Service Plans'.
Can anybody answer =
i) Can you use any Vauxhall dealer, during the life of the plan for servicing or must it be the one the plan was purchased from?
ii) The online plan quote on Evan Halshaw website shows
- 10% loyalty savings on all mechanical repairs, tyres & labour
- 10% loyalty savings on all accessories, including fitting
- 25% loyalty savings on all MOT tests
- Complimentary wash & vac on all servicing visits, puncture repairs & seasonal checks
Does not mention AA but I have that with my bank account is it an option?
iii) Can any (lucky) existing owners show whats involved the service schedule for each year from their handbook?

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
11 Posts
When I ordered my Mokka I was offered a 5 year service plan, including courtesy car for £525. At that price I jumped at it. This was Now Vauxhall in Kingston upon Thames.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I Wont be partaking, as I previously worked (in parts) at a vauxhall dealers, I get my servicing done at pretty much just parts cost price. Suppose I had to get something out of working there lol :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
hadnt even started looking at a vauxhall plan but im sure it will be a thought once it gets closer to picking up the car again would have to look at value for money as get AA cover from home with a bank account etc.
the5 year dealfor £525 sounds to good to be true though but well worth taking at any dealers mistake lol.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Are there any cheaper service plans available and if so what do they cover. One to the main reasons i'm buying brand new is for the 100,000 mile warranty, but understand they have to be maintained correctly. (I normally buy 6 month old cars due to depreciation with new ones). What would you recommend ? Edited by: Nffcp

·
Registered
633 Posts
I was offered a choice from three service plans
i) Full Vauxhall service using Vauxhall Parts and maintaining lifetime warranty.
ii) Full Vauxhall service using Vauxhall approved parts and maintaining lifetime warrant.
iii) Full service including courtesy car, wash and vac etc, but NOT maintaining lifetime warranty.
3 years priced from 10 to 17 quid over 34 months, with one dealer. and 9.99 to 23 quid with another.
And you know full well they are only gonna change the oil and kick the tyres.
<div align="center">

<div align="center">Caveat emptor.
<div align="left">
I opted for number one with the cheaper dealer.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Bandage_Boy said:
Cheers, seems cost effective, will look into that in the next century when I take delivery.
Hahahahahahahaha. Oh hang on a second ... that's not funny it's true

1 - 19 of 19 Posts