1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow they are some good pics.. Keep up the good work

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Must say that I didn't want mine till march (may not even get it then), but I am dead jealous that I haven't got it now.
Keep the pics coming though as they are great. Anyone got one in velvet red so I can really see what I am missing.
Edited by: KevYouson

·
Registered
296 Posts
Great Work CMV!!!!

What website did you copy them off of???

Now im not only jealous of not having mine yet but also that i dont live in near where those shots were taken!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Great pics CMV.....wasnt sure how the Mokka would look in carbon flash, but I must admit it looks very impressive in your pics. I've ordered the misty lake colour; I hope it looks as good as yours

·
Registered
197 Posts
After seeing those CMVpics im going to have to take mine for a spin on the sandy beach 20 miles down the road and do similar to the press shotsvauxhall have taken. Only because im jealous and still waiting for mine. Plus I dont have any fords like that to pass through.

but i suppose we have to try to get the AWD into action just to check it works

·
Registered
85 Posts

Sorry no action shot from a wet Hampshire homestead ! But especially for Kevmyson a velvet red Mokka in the flesh !
It is actually not as bright a red as the picture makes it look, I blame it on the daylight ! If my mini were here which is bright red you see the difference ( made hubby take my car to work so I could use the Mokka for a day , just to see if I like it !
)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Stunning!!!!!!! Really Really love this car!!!!!!!!!

Cannot wait to get mine!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
It actually looks a bit brighter than I thought it would which is great (the little samples you get in the showrooms aren't the best way to choose a colour). I have been looking round at other cars which I thought would be a similar colour, ie: Citroen, Ford etc and have been thinking that I may have chosen the wrong colour and even contemplated going into he dealer to see if I could change my order.
Looking at yours Findles, I am glad I didn't.
Edited by: KevYouson

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well I'm a fussy moo & I am pleased with it ! Must be to let hubby use my beloved mini for work .......especially as this is his ! It is truly lovely so far ! Looks good & drives well what more can hubby want !
Oh to get to use it forgot that bit !!! Of the miles on it so far he has done less than 20% of them

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Findles said:
Well I'm a fussy moo & I am pleased with it ! Must be to let hubby use my beloved mini for work .......especially as this is his ! It is truly lovely so far ! Looks good & drives well what more can hubby want !
Oh to get to use it forgot that bit !!! Of the miles on it so far he has done less than 20% of them
So much for you not being scared you wouldn't like it. Let him play a bit with his new toy!

Thanks for the look at the red Mokka, I want mine!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Stunning photos CMV. Sorry to be geeky but what camera? Stunning shots, the bar has been raised on the photos guys. At least I've 3 months to find locations for my shots.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts