Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Nice find, at a guess Mokka V2 would likely be 5 or 6 years away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
If the reported North Korean threats materialise , the current mokka may be produced in Europe 'cause the factories in Korea could be reduced to rubble Edited by: nikkko
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
nikkko said:
If the reported North Korean threats materialise , the current mokka may be produced in Europe 'cause the factories in Korea could be reduced to rubble
Likely the only have a few warheads, assuming they can detonate them correctly they still won't cause the same damage as in WW2. You would imagine they would go for the capital rather than a coastal port. I Would also expect the Americans will be able to shoot it down before any damage can occur. Edited by: tetchmeister
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
tetchmeister said:
nikkko said:
If the reported North Korean threats materialise , the current mokka may be produced in Europe 'cause the factories in Korea could be reduced to rubble
Likely the only have a few warheads, assuming they can detonate them correctly they still won't cause the same damage as in WW2. You would imagine they would go for the capital rather than a coastal port. I Would also expect the Americans will be able to shoot it down before any damage can occur.
What's a little collateral damage between warring half countries, its only one little car plant.... Imagine the updates to the build list!!!!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
More chance of the car plant being hit by the Americans ! Worse case scenario won't need to worry about DRL and AFL issues as they won't be needed with the new Uranium White finish . Edited by: Number Six
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
They've just closed a factory in Southampton. They could use the space for the new mokka, but can't really see that happening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Number Six said:
More chance of the car plant being hit by the Americans ! Worse case scenario won't need to worry about DRL and AFL issues as they won't be needed with the new Uranium White finish .
I wonder if an irradiated surface treatment will help against bird lime? Fatman?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Being from the Doc Brown school of science, I would guess that lime would probably vaporise or mutate .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
On the N.Korea V S.Korea arguement.
N.Korea have effectively done all bar re-declare war on south korea, and have also said they effectively want to batter the yanks.

What better way than to reduce the American owned industry in south korea to rubble......

I could see it happening, dosent need to be nuclear, conventional bombs cause a fair old bit of boom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
it won't happen, the Chinese have too much to lose, and the Americans are happy to protect the South along with their own SK army.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top