Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are folk finding seat wear so far, on the cloth seats in particular? I have only covered 600 miles and I have developed a rather annoying crease on drivers seat bolster, on inner and outer aspects of the bolster nearest to door.I am assuming it is due to putting weight on bolster when entering and exiting the car, due to its height you have to sort of swing round onto the seat. I am not a fatty so not due to abnormal weight.Never had wear signs on any of my numerous previous cars.
Looks like a dramatic diet is in order to reduce weight on bolster!!!



Edited by: wellfan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
Noticed on my passenger bolster (I give a lift to work to a larger chap) it's got a crease halfway up the inner edge of the bolster (leather though)............ Not a car you can really get out of without going over the bolster though really which is a bugger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
My driver side leather seat in mine has some creases, I think it's just one of those things.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Andy_H said:
Noticed on my passenger bolster (I give a lift to work to a larger chap) it's got a crease halfway up the inner edge of the bolster (leather though)............ Not a car you can really get out of without going over the bolster though really which is a bugger
There is an obvious solution to this problem Andy ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
No problem so far and done 850 miles, will keep an eye on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
AlyG said:
Andy_H said:
Noticed on my passenger bolster (I give a lift to work to a larger chap) it's got a crease halfway up the inner edge of the bolster (leather though)............ Not a car you can really get out of without going over the bolster though really which is a bugger
There is an obvious solution to this problem Andy ...
Unfortunatley it brings in some much needed petroleum money lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Same problem on mine, also looked on Autotrader at interiors of Mokkas seems to be common on leather seats.
I also have not had it on my previous cars. Edited by: bobfielden
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Andy_H said:
AlyG said:
Andy_H said:
Noticed on my passenger bolster (I give a lift to work to a larger chap) it's got a crease halfway up the inner edge of the bolster (leather though)............ Not a car you can really get out of without going over the bolster though really which is a bugger
There is an obvious solution to this problem Andy ...
 
Unfortunatley it brings in some much needed petroleum money lol.


Mmmmmm that's a tough one lol. Could you tell him heis in the boot until he loses weight
Edited by: AlyG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jcol said:
No problem so far and done 850 miles, will keep an eye on it
I only noticed the crease on the drivers seat when I opened the passenger door and saw it. Not really visible from drivers side unless really looking for it. Going to get worse as the miles go up. One of my concerns when buying the car was how poor the quality of the cloth seats looked, particularly the black fleck finish. The blue/brown combo looked likea slightly betterfabric from the black finish. So we will see how the wear rate progresses.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top