Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a SE owner to look at the DRL bulb & take a photo and post it up here... So i can go and order one :) been to dealer today and we looked on the parts list and seen nothing listed on the SE lights showing any DRL..

So SE owners open bonnet and get your DRL out and take a photo please....

Craig

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chopperj said:
All new cars have drl's. the SE has led drl's whereas the other models have normal bulbs.
I know this and i am after the LED ones out of the SE and need a picture or part number, I have been to the delaer and no DRL listed on the SE model

·
Registered
217 Posts
The SE does not have LED DRLs it is just one bulb to my knowledge giving an LED effect. shoot me down tho if you think im wrong.

·
Registered
817 Posts
It looks like more than one bulb for the DRL on the SE.

If they aren't LED then its a very good impersonation of LEDs lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And i will say again...

Can we have a picture of one please.....SE DRL Bulb...

·
Registered
217 Posts
i think i stand corrected. could be lots of the little devils in there. too bright too see and im not sticking my hands anywhere near the back of those lights.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't be suprised if the SE Xenons are a different cluster, and thus the innards are not interchangeable.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I believe they are the same design as the AFLs in my Astra. They are LED DRLs which are a sealed part of the unit

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting SE owners or I am going to have to go down to a dealer and beg them to let me take a drl out of a se model

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where are they
i need pictures lol...

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have just this second been out. I can't see how the bulb comes out

Any help on it ill go back out and try again

·
Registered
66 Posts
Don't worry Harper31 - Emmerdale will be finished in a minute so Niner will do it

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I do have a feeling that its a complete unit hence why the bulb isn't in the parts catalogue.

·
Registered
315 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
I do have a feeling that its a complete unit hence why the bulb isn't in the parts catalogue.
You're right.

Behind the unit there is a lid you can unscrew, that gives you access to the main unit. The other bulb access is the indicator bulb. The DRL on the far edge of the unit does not have any access to the bulbs, looks like a sealed unit.

·
Registered
817 Posts
So does that mean if the LEDs go, you have to by a whole new headlight.

Expensive ifbthe case with bi-xenon.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts