Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked our car up yesterday and so far loving everything about it. We got it in satin steel grey with sat nav.

We collected it at 7pm so was glad too say the AFL lights are superb. They are much brighter than standard lights but are not high at all. A corsa was parked in front of us and the lights did not light up the back seats of it. I also don't think they bounced around either. The edges of the light beams are well defined compared to halogen bulbs so you do notice them moving around but no more than any other car with xenon bulbs. We did a 15 mile journey home both through town and on busy unlit country roads and dual carriageways and were not flashed once.

We did another 50 miles today on various roads. Suspension is fine with no floaty feeling. The car is very comfortable Espicially with the electric heated seats. If anything I was expecting the ride to be a lot softer compared to the rock hard ride of our old 207 GTI but found it just right. So did our 2 year old son in the back who had a half an hour sleep. Nice.

Plenty of room both in the front and back. No problems with the car seat in the rear with the isofix points and he can easily see out of the rear windows too.

The engine is great with good balance between power and economy.

Well impressed with the stereo/sat nav/phone. Really good sound off the DAB radio with good bass and I am quite picky about my sound systems. Good that the sat nav also shows roads with heavy traffic on too.

Lastly a quick note re the dealers Mororbodies in Luton. Really good service and Kristina the sales person really looked after us. Really good handover with everything clearly explained and even set up the sat nav and Bluetooth with our phone. Credit where credit is due, best new car purchase experience we have had yet. Big thanks to them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Glad to hear all is going well

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sounds great - and reassuring for those of us still waiting!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Pleased to hear all is well and you are enjoying your Mokka. Happy motoring.
Although mine's months away,when you readreviews like that, it maintains your enthusiasm for the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts