Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I hope you’re all doing well. I apologise for what might be a stupid question but I’ve used the search function here, and hammered Google, and I’m none the wiser. Help a dumb bird out?

I’ve got a Mokka X and just cannot work out how to store DAB stations as favourites so I can access my favourites list to scroll through easily. I’m forever going through the entire station list. Which is long...I will attach a photo of the stereo in my car.

It seems strange that FM stations are shown at the bottom of the screen when in DAB mode. I’m obviously doing something wrong. I have read the manual but it’s a long way from clear and understandable.

If anybody can help me shed a little light on this I’d be so grateful. I’m half ok with navigating settings which I have tried. I’ve not found anything to help.

Hope you can help xxx

·
Registered
946 Posts
If I remover right .you press the bottom bar which onyours is 88.0 .then tune to the channel then press the button on the bottom bar and it will save it .then do the same with the next butt Along and so on

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for your reply.

Ok. So am I understanding this right? That the FM favourite buttons shown at the bottom are actually shortcut favourite buttons for DAB? Press and hold each FM shortcut shown to save the DAB channel that’s playing? I can’t wait to try!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I’ve tried this. Pressing the button (say the 88.0 button) takes you out of DAB and to 88.0 FM. Maybe press and hold will do what I want? Time will tell xx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the infotainment manual
I do. It makes no sense whatsoever. I’m a bit dumb but I can handle most things without the manual just by trial and error. The manual completely throws me, as far as manuals go it’s terrible. If the one you’ve posted above is correct, does it make sense to you? I’m so grateful for your help x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The manual FM favourites saving made sense in the manual but the DAB was confusing to say the least. It just made no sense?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pressing and holding those FM frequency buttons at the bottom of the screen successfully saved the DAB station that was currently tuned into. I feel stupid I didn’t at least try this myself. Thanks for your help Swinton x

·
Registered
1 Posts
Much thanks for your answer.

Alright. So am I understanding this right? That the FM most loved buttons displayed at the base are really easy route most loved buttons for DAB? Press and hold every FM alternate route displayed to save the DAB channel that is playing? I can hardly wait to attempt!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts