Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, As a Newbie to the site I wondered if any of you more experienced guys on the waiting list could give me a rough idea of my expected delivery date if I give you the following spec.
1.7 CDTi FWD,Manual, Standard Blue, Flexfix for Bike.
Order Date Saturday 17th November.
I was told on the day that it would be February which I am OK with but within a week, the word March was mentioned and from reading the forum, this looks very optimistic.
Cheers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome...

Ordered my vauxhall September, build slot was confirmed on the 11th Oct, It was confirmedbuild on the 23November and delivery estimated week is 11 Jan.

So roughlyaround 4 months.

Mine is also the1.7 fwdbut in summit white with the bike carrier.
Edited by: MrMayo

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that. I can assume that the dealer is being economical with the truth then.

·
Registered
633 Posts
BB, they are normally only too keen to give you a tracking number, it gets you off their back.
Be warned though, the date can move forward and back!

By the way, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey B_Boy welcome to the group.I ordered mine on the same day as you but it was confirmed on the 19th as going through the admin team.
My track my car doesnt show a build date yet but dealer was happy enough to just pass me the code once it had been set up.

Ive got a SE 1.7cdti 4WD Manual in Misty Lake with all of theextras so no suprise that it would take some time.

Was told late Feb but asked for a March delivery for the new 13 plate to go on it. Still 4 months to go.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've already input my order number on the tracking website and it's not showing anything yet. I'd have thought that 12 days in I would have at least been allocated a build week. As for the new plate, I'll have to go against the grain and buy a private reg plate rather than the new one.
Cheers all for the info and welcome.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Welcome to the site

Something to consider is getting it on the new reg in March, particularly if it means only waiting an extra week or two. Re sale values will tend to be better even though there is only two weeks in it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good point Dan but I was 50 this year and was born in 62 so fancied the plate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts