Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have loved my Mokka X Elite Auto but there is one thing I wish you could do, and that is dim the reversing camera.

I would have thought that turning down the dash brightness would affect the reversing camera but it stays the same brightness even with the dash brightness at minimum, which totally WRECKS my night vision. It’s like a flash grenade going off in the car.

Is my car faulty or is this the same with every Mokka X?

·
Registered
2016 Mokka 1.4T SE 4X4
74 Posts
On the original Mokka the brightness is adjustable from the dash panel, presumably it can be done on the Mokka X via the screen......have you checked the handbook?

Edit,,,,, I have just looked at the manual and can't see it there. On the original Mokka the brightness is adjusted by turning the outer part of the multi-function wheel. On the Mokka X (I assume) the centre knob of the panel below the screen is similar - try it. The brightness on my mokka (not an X) is only adjustable while the camera is on, and a brightness scale appears to one side of the screen.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the original Mokka the brightness is adjustable from the dash panel, presumably it can be done on the Mokka X via the screen......have you checked the handbook?

Edit,,,,, I have just looked at the manual and can't see it there. On the original Mokka the brightness is adjusted by turning the outer part of the multi-function wheel. On the Mokka X (I assume) the centre knob of the panel below the screen is similar - try it. The brightness on my mokka (not an X) is only adjustable while the camera is on, and a brightness scale appears to one side of the screen.
That is what I did too. The Mokka X doesn’t have a multifunction wheel (that I’ve found). You can turn the guide lights on and off but not the brightness and contrast that you had in the Original Mokka.

Oh well... only a few months until I take delivery of my 2021 Launch Edition Mokka. Maybe this time the remembered to put the dimmer in lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts