Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I know it's been discussed a lot (I've been reading back through as many threads as I can!), but I haven't seen any posts regarding an actual solution for a reversing camera plugging into the OEM display on a Mokka X.

Has anyone found one?

Product code CV-285-MOKKA on CarCommunications seems to be correct, but it's expensive and I can't find many reviews of that website. Any ideas if this will work and if it's worth a punt?

I've also phoned the parts department at 3 different Vauxhall dealerships and they've all said it can't be done! They've pointed me towards Halfords for the kits that have additional screens :rolleyes:

Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Fitting a genuine Vauxhall camera can be done, Aston Vauxhall used to do it, there is a post somewhere by them listing the part numbers needed, most other dealers say it can't be done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fitting a genuine Vauxhall camera can be done, Aston Vauxhall used to do it, there is a post somewhere by them listing the part numbers needed, most other dealers say it can't be done.
It's crazy... must be a job they can't be bothered to do!

I'm going to try the above website unless someone can point me in the direction of the correct parts - and anyone that can fit it (I'm in Luton by the way). I'm worried about going to a random car electronics place in case they screw anything up.

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Maybe Wellinever can find it? it was posted by Aston Vauxhall around 2017/18, in the same thread is a template to cut the panel to save the cost of a new one, and the info to get the system to recognise the camera without buying the software update.

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, although this is a bit too technical for me! Do you think any "car stereo" kind of shop can fit this easily, if I provide them with the instructions?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts